We are a professional company specialising in machining metals. We have a large and highly advanced machinery park. Thanks to our highly qualified personnel, we offer the highest quality products and very short-term deadlines. We provide complex fabrication of custom workpieces, including procurement of steel, torch cutting or punching, bending, painting and delivery to a required address of destination.
We offer …
- Metal turning
… and delivery to indicated address.
Turning is the most widespread way processing metal by machining. We can turning roller trays, rollers for machines, repair cylider’s head, roll brake discs etc.
Cutting metal, aluminium and INOX sheets with the use of professional equipment which ensures the cutting accuracy level of 0.01mm.
The maximum length of the cut elements is 3200mm.
Maximum cutting thickness – Steel: 6.3mm; INOX 3mm.
Cutting of profiles, pipes and structural steel with a band saw.
We use state-of-the-art GEKA BENDICROP universal shear which enable us to:
– punching round and kidney-shaped holes (hole diameters: 31 mm or 28 mm in steel elements with the max. thickness of 12 mm or 13 mm respectively),
– cutting flat bars (width: 350, thickness: 15),
– cutting out angle bars at the angle of 90 degrees (angle bar thickness: 8 mm),
– cutting round bars (max. diameter: 35 mm),
– cutting square bars (max. thickness: 30 mm),
We cut out holes and cut patterns of any shape into steel with the maximum thickness of 20 mm. Plasma cutting ensures hight quality of the edge of the metal being cut thanks to the top precision of the cutting process.
We bend sheet metal with the use of bending brakes. We offer precise bending of steel elements with the length up to 3000mm (thickness from 0.5 mm to 10 mm). We offer short-term deadlines and attractive prices.
We also offer